Doesn't it look mind boggling just to look at it? This is how electric wires are bunched up all over Vietnam. I have no idea how they maintain it or how anyone can rectify a small mistake in that huge expanse...
Here he is now trying to repair something in that mass!
I love travelling and so far I have been to a few countries. But I have not been wise enough and kept a travel diary. I missed out on recording and sharing so many experiences. Each place has it's own sounds, smells and looks. Each town, in each place is so unique. It occurred to me that the best thing is to keep a blog about my travels where I can write down my subjective impressions of a place as well as try and provide useful information about the place from personal experience. So here it is. Am beginning with my very first trip of 2009.
I also love photography and have recently taken it up a bit more seriously. My gallery is in constant progress so keep checking in time to time for new stuff... and new travels!
No comments:
Post a Comment